Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday #28


Thankfulness.
There is always something to be thankful for.
Sometimes it's hard to put my finger on it.
For me, a list helps me regain focus when things are tough.
It's been busy around my house to say the least for the past couple of weeks.
So here's my Thankful Thursday list:
:: so grateful to have the colonoscopy over with. All went well, but it was stressful for me, not to mention the physical drain of the testing.
:: I really enjoyed getting to have 2 days with Sam as we went to his university student orientation on Monday and Tuesday.
:: I am thankful for being home with no pressing plans for this Thursday. I need a day to play catch up!
:: finally, I will be thankful to get back into my routine over the next few days.

One requests, Sam is traveling home from Atlanta on Friday. May I ask for your prayers for traveling mercies for him? Thank you for being part of my Thankful Thursday.

Blessings!


linking up with Laurie at Women Taking a Stand

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.