Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Joy Dare #3


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

March 12th -- a gift in wind, in water, in white
1. driving with the windows down
2. spring rain
3. Bradford pear trees blooming

March 13th -- 3 gifts round
1. the circle of housework
2. chocolate bundt cake
3. a friendship bowl

March 14th -- 3 gifts found in silence
1. peace to think
2. moments of solitude in the afternoon
3. long soak in the tub

March 15th -- 3 gifts gifts given away
1. scarves for orphans in Ukraine
2. food shared with friends
3. my heart to my husband & kids


March 16th -- 3 hard eucharisteo (the daily pursuit of recognizing His blessings)
1. facing a fear
2. an opportunity to move outside my comfort zone
3. pushing myself physically

March 17th -- a gift turned, a gift folded, a gift hung
1. my daughter's mood
2. a towel folded into a swan
3. an old crochet piece

March 18th -- 3 gifts red
1. flowers in Cozumel
2. a red hammock by the pool
3. fresh watermelon for breakfast

Share at:


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for splashing me with God's goodness today. I hope you don't mind if I wade around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into all good things.

    Splashin'
    Sarah

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love driving with the windows down! Having peace to think... special gift! Ohh... fresh watermelon sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds as if you live a blessed life, Melanie! Thanks for sharing and reminding us that it's the small things that matter the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from Ann's - and today I identify mostly with your hard Eucharisteo - I'm glad you're stepping out in your fear – I know that's hard – fear paralyzes me. I imagine it might do the same to you. just said a prayer for whatever fear yours might be – hope you don't mind . My hard "thank you" today is that I messed up with my lanky to Ann, I linked to my preview page – so everybody that clicks it gets a message saying "you do not have permission to view this draft" –grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - the hard eucharisteao. Anyway, like Ann says, if we aren't counting the hard thing to you's - where miscounting. God bless and keep you Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just write the gifts as they come -- do you find yourself looking for certain things each day to fit the theme? I'm wondering if I should give it a try to "stretch" how I look at each day ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I start a draft in blogger the first of each week and then fill in each day/theme as I come to them. I like the themes because they make me stretch. Thanks for stopping by today : )

      Delete
  6. love your list...especially the ones given away!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.