Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Joy Dare #1

"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

March 1st -- 3 gifts at 3 pm
1. yoga
2. Ezra 4
3. Visiting with my son

March 2nd -- 3 gifts green
1. green grass growing in my front yard
2. my miniature rose bush on my desk
3. pistachio yarn in a new baby blanket

March 3rd -- 3 gifts wore
1. Honduran ring from my husband
2. shawl I made for myself
3. comfy blue Crocs

March 4th -- 3 gifts hard to give thanks for
1. lessons learned from my child's chronic illness
2. lessons learned from abuse in my past
3. lessons learned from difficult relationships

Share at:


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another knitter counting her gifts! Joining along with you today......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm actually a crocheter. I can't handle 2 needles to save my life, but my hook and I get along quite well : )

      Delete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.