Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday #11


My week has felt frantic. Lots of things going on and we are leaving to go out of town tomorrow. So much to do!

I've been reminded recently of verse that we used to sing when I was younger.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

We sang it this way:
All things, all things,
all things work together,
for those who love the Lord,
for those who are His called.
(repeat)

Those words have been running through my head this week as I've been running around doing things. They are a good reminder that my only job is to love the Lord, and then everything will fall into place.

For that I am so thankful.

Blessings!

link up at Women Taking a Stand

4 comments:

  1. Praying for traveling mercies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may God keep you safe as you travel. blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful and very safe trip... God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you took time out of your busyness to give thanks. Thank you for linking up with us over at THANKFUL THURSDAY today! Safe travels! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.