Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

:: right now













Right now, I am . . .

::remembering watching my husband in the ocean, diving and happy

::savoring time spent with my daughter in Cozumel . . . eating wonderful island food

::relishing this picture of sparkling lemonade by the sea

::awestruck by the artistic talent I saw while sitting by the sea . . . a group of 3 ladies painting beautiful art

::loving this little collection I created just before going on vacation . . . antique, handmade tablecloth, antique pitcher, and my life is beautiful bowl

::feeling very happy that I found these little birdies in a drawer when I was sorting linens

::looking forward to these creative options

::soaking in all the green that I discovered when we got home

::very pleased with this little arrangement -- bird measuring spoons and a little vintage crochet piece

inspired by SouleMama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.