Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY . . . March 13, 2012

Outside my window . . . we may hit 80 degrees today!


I am thinking . . . about how much there is to get done this week.


I am thankful . . . for a phone call I got on my birthday. It was an unexpected validation.

In the kitchen . . . last night was Mexican night, but tonight ds and I are providing dinner for Room in the Inn at our home congregation.

I am wearing . . . my flannel robe and slippers. I'm wondering how soon I can switch to my cotton weight robe.

I am creating . . . almost done with the first of my five baby blankets. Pictures to come : )



I am going . . . to stay home all day!

I am wondering . . . why I find it so difficult to stay organized? I am wondering how much of a role the depression truly plays in hampering my organizing/cleaning skills.


I am reading . . .  I finely caved and am reading The Hunger Games. I've read about one third of it, and I have to say, I'm not sure what all the hoopla is about. I'm still reading Ezra and Haggai for Bible study, Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon, and Lenten devotionals on YouVersion.


I am hoping . . . to get some serious cleaning done around the house today.

I am looking forward to . . . a vacation next week! Spring break is upon us.

I am hearing . . . the dogs wandering around and birds singing.


Around the house . . . I am envisioning lots of positive changes, but I'm having trouble executing anything.

I am pondering . . . an event dh reminded me of last night. I'm going to use it in a post for Write on Edge.

One of my favorite things . . . is spending time with by bff, Linda. We've been making more of an effort to see each other more frequently and I am just loving it!



A few plans for the rest of the week . . . house work, therapy, Bible study, and then heading out of town at the end of the week.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing . . .
Squeaker holding onto a slice of pizza!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.