Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday # 12

This Thankful Thursday finds me out of the country.

My husband, daughter, and I are in Cozumel, Mexico for spring break. We flew in last Friday and will return home tomorrow. 

All week long I have been reminded of God's power and sovereignty. To be surrounded by such stunning beauty, makes it nearly impossible to think of anything but God the Creator.

I have seen so many beautiful things this week:
--the multiple colors of the ocean
--remarkable sea creatures
--birds with amazing songs
--lovely foods prepared in new and different ways

We have met numerous people from all over the world, and have had nothing but kindness and friendship shown to us. It has been a joy to be here with all these lovely people, while experiencing their food and culture.

I am so thankful for this lovely experience!

(Prayer Requests: our daughter developed symptoms of heat stroke last night. She spent part of the night in the clinic receiving fluids and medicine. It looks as if she will be heading back shortly for more fluids. Please pray for healing and comfort for her, and peace and comfort for my husband and me.)

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying a prayer for your family. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you in prayer and I pray you continue to have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.