Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

:: right now ::

:: right now I am . . .

:: grateful to have the visitation and funeral for my father-in-law behind us

:: not sure how I'm feeling with all these emotions swirling around in my head

:: glad to have both my kids and husband home for one more day

:: blessed to have had family and friends gather with us to talk, laugh, and cry as we said goodbye

:: marveling at the amount of things to do and stuff to be taken care of!

:: tired and yet unable to get enough rest to feel better

:: looking forward to 4 new beading projects I have lined up over the past weeks

:: trying to decide on my next crochet project -- I keep finding more and more patterns I want to try

:: pleased with the wonderful quartet of men who sang so beautifully at the funeral

:: anticipating finding my rhythm and routine again very soon

:: stunned that somehow it is suddenly May


peace and blessings to you all



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.