Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Made by You Monday -- New Projects

I don't have anything completed this morning, but I thought I'd show you the latest in-process projects. There's lots of hooky goodness going on, but we are also beginning graduation week for my son. He graduates on Saturday from high school, and later that day, husband and he leave for two weeks of hiking and rock climbing out west.


Project #1 --
a girly afghan for the nine year old daughter of a friend. I'm using this pattern but with only 3 colors.
Project #2 --
a summer weight scarf in some cotton leftovers. Just because.
Project #3 --
a summer weight shawl for me, because it's been a while since I made anything just for moi. I got this yarn on sale from Craftsy. It's cotton and it's my first 2 strand project.


So there you go. Happy Monday everyone and I'll see you next week.


link up at Made by You Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.