Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday #22


It's time for the Thankful Thursday gratitude list:

1. My boys will be home tomorrow! They have been on a 2 week wander in the great West. I have chatted with them most days, but I really can't wait to see them and hug them and have really good, long talks with them.
2. Dd and I have had a lovely time together doing what we like -- manicures and pedicures, massages, facials, shopping, watching movies and tv, and sleeping late!
3. I am so grateful that I have made it through this 2 week interval without too much anxiety and stress. I do not like having my people away from home, and am especially happy that I got some sleep on the one night I had to stay all alone.
4. Dd and I took our dogs to the vet this morning for their annual check-ups, and I am happy to report that they are both doing quite well. This is a big relief after having to put Etta down just a few weeks ago.
5. Finally, I am grateful for the time and effort I have been putting forth on my writing. I am beginning to see myself as a writer more and more. I have worked hard to let myself enjoy this outlet, and I am finally getting to the point of happiness with much less stress about it.


I hope you are all having a beautiful Thankful Thursday and find much for which to be grateful.


Blessings!

link up at Women Taking a Stand

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.