Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

May Joy Dare #2



"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

May 8th --3 gifts in a closet
1. order out of chaos
2. a white shirt
3. knowing where to put my 
husband's scuba gear

May 9th -- 3 gifts found in the dark
1. trust in my husband
2. grief that leads to knowledge
3. rest

May 10th - a gift outside, inside, upside down
1. cool morning air -- it's been unseasonably warm,
so this is a double blessing
2. a wonderful last Bible study for the spring
3. compassion from others who have 
suffered struggles

May 11th -- 3 gifts about your parents
1. an affinity for literature, theater, and film
2. intellectual curiosity
3. learning to stand up for myself

May 12th -- 3 gifts held in hand today
1. a mug of English breakfast tea
2. a new crochet project
3. iced Chai latte

May 13th -- 3 gifts found in your mother
2. a love of cooking
3. creativity


Share at:

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Ann's today, and so glad I did. I loved your list today -- Especially the May 10th, a gift upside down. Compassion for other who have suffered struggles. Sometimes it does seem like an upside down thing when we, ourselves, are struggling. Yet, I know if I choose compassion, it's usually ME who is more blessed than than the one struggling! I'm checking out the Milk salad --- has me really curious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.