Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Joy Dare #1


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

May 1st -- 3 gifts tasted
1. strawberry yogurt with granola
2. Ghirardelli squares
3. cereal for dinner
May 2nd -- 3 gifts flat
1. my library card
2. freshly made bed
3. a new book --

May 3rd -- 3 gifts found in difficult people
1. patience learned from dealing with them
2. acceptance of imperfection
3. learning to show mercy as God does

May 4th -- 3 gifts before 9 am
1. a kiss from my husband
2. returning home from an overnight trip
3. a chat with my best friend

May 5th -- A gift in a sign, a smile, a snack
1. the graduation flag I hung today for my son
2. that same son's brilliant smile 
as he talked about hockey
3. freshly made hummus

May 6th -- 3 gifts found in Christ
1. Truth . . . and the truth will set
you free -- John 8:32
2. Continue to work . . . for it is God who 
works in you -- Philippians 2:12-13
3. Endurance -- pursue righteousness, godliness, 
faith, love, endurance and gentleness
-- I Timothy 6:11


May 7th -- 3 gifts found in your home
1. the sweet gift of grieving with my family for 
my daughter's dog who died this morning
2. shelves and bags of yarn
3. the openness and compassion we share
in out little family

Share at:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.