Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

May Joy Dare #3


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

May 14th -- a gift picked up, put away, put back
1. my husband's camera 
to take photos of new projects
2. my freshly clean laundry
3. the negative thoughts that
Satan drives through my head

May 15th -- 3 gifts about you
1. I've been told I have a great smile
2. I have a talent for crochet
3. I am a certified open water
scuba diver
(this was a hard day to do -- 
I'm not comfortable talking about my gifts)

May 16th -- 3 gifts found in His Word 
1. Ps 119:105
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet . . . 
2. Ps 100:4
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving . . .
3. II Cor 12:9
"My grace is sufficient for you . . .

May 17th -- a gift in a box, a bag, a book
1. leftovers from lunch with my son
2. his cap and gown
3. “You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink.” ― G.K. Chesterton

May 18th -- 3 gifts unexpected
1. conversation with my daughter
2. strength from a post I wrote
3. peace for this time of transition


May 19th -- 3 gifts from your childhood
1. imagination
2. music
3. Auntie and Uncle Horace


May 20th -- a gift sweet, sour, salty
1. time spent with my besties and daughter
2. fresh limes
3. Chinese lettuce wraps


Share at:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.