Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Good, the Bad, and the Better


So it's Feel Good Friday and I'm working on my list of 5 things that made me feel good this week.

1. Sunday -- a really good worship, followed by lunch, football and the obligatory nap. Lovely!

2. Monday -- MLK Day and everyone was home. 

3. Tuesday -- Restorative Yoga followed by 4 hours of visiting with 2 of my besties.

4. Wednesday -- Ok this one's a little harder: had therapy (tough), my dad had eye surgery (he's doing well), and I had to take my father in law back to the oral surgeon (4 HRS -- but he's doing much better). The good part was dh did the grocery shopping AND bought me flowers!

5. Thursday -- back to my Precepts Bible Class. This session we are studying the book of Colossians which I have done before. It was great to see everyone again! A few of us went to lunch afterward at Fulin's Asian Cuisine. YUM!

On a totally unrelated topic, I found this graphic over at 
I just liked it and thought I'd share.

Get more Feel Good Friday @ The Girl Next Door Grows Up.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my FGF!

    Don't you just love a good worship and fellowship time? It fills up my tank unti the next time we meet.

    I hope your dad and FIL are doing well.

    Have a great week. Until next time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my silver bracelets! I love them and I still have worn them everyday:)) I got all the beads and toggles for them at Hobby Lobby during a recent 50% off beading stuff sale. I think the brand I picked was "Metal Gallery"

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST!!! Glad you dad and father-in-law are doing better and you can be a help to them.

    HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. If you get this twice, only publish one. I forgot that you do comment moderation and I clicked off.

    What a nice week! AND you got flowers. That is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow flowers and that picture is sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.