Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Reading List for 2010

Well here it is, the reading list for 2010. I only read 32 books this year. That's down from past years (if indeed I remembered to write them all down, which I almost never do!). This year I did take on 3 different Bible studies, so that may have slowed down my recreational reading a bit. I also find not working at the library impacts the speed of my reading, since I have to factor in time to find and acquire titles. They used to just appear on my desk every time I went to work.


This year I will try to broaden my horizons with more non-fiction, and perhaps some classic literature. We shall see.


In no particular order:


 Alone by Richard Logan 
 The Last Summer of You and Me by Ann Brashares 
 How to Be Cool by Johanna Edwards 
 The Feast by Joshua Graves 
 Caught Stealing by Charlie Huston 
 The Myth of You and Me by Leah Stewart 
 The English American by Alison Larkin 
 The Doctor's Daughter by Hilma Wolitzer 
 My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier 
 Neverland by Piers Dudgeon 
 The Appeal by John Grisham 
 U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton 
 Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz 
 The Female of the Species by Joyce Carol Oates 
 Drowning Ruth by Christina Schwartz 
 Brother Odd by Dean Koontz 
 Forever Odd by Dean Koontz 
 Wild Mountain Thyme by Rosamunde Pilcher 
 Odd Hours by Dean Koontz 
 An Expert in Murder by Nicola Upson 
 Breathless by Dean Koontz 
 The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey 
 The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson 
 Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Rhonda Jantzen 
 Deception by Jonathan Kellerman 
 Don't Look Now by Daphne du Maurier 
 The Burning Wire by Jeffery Deaver 
 A Duty to the Dead by Charles Todd 
 A Year of Living Biblically by A. J. Jacobs 
 The Killing Floor by Lee Child 
 The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson 
 The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest by Stieg Larsson  


How many did you read? What did you? What were your favorites? Your least favorites? Inquiring minds want to know!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea and since I haven't yet completed my first book in 2011, I'm going to do this. Maybe I'll set up a spreadsheet to keep track.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.