Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday -- January 13, 2011


Today I am thankful for . . . 

1. Being able to get my head back on straight.
I had a bit of a setback this week, but things
are looking up again.

2. Friends who lift me up to God our Father.
It is such a blessing to be able to call on others
when the pain is too great to handle by myself.

3. The blogging universe for allowing a place to voice my 
feelings and frustrations.
I do better expressing myself in writing
than speaking as it gives me time to think
things through. Thanks to those of you 
who read, and an extra helping of thanks to those
who post comments. It really does help.

4. Realizations regarding truth, brainwashing,
twisted thinking, etc.

5. My dh for continuing to stand by me.


They were also to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD. They were to do the same in the evening . . .
-- I Chronicles 23:30

Look for more Thankful Thursday post @ Spiritually Unequal Marriage

4 comments:

  1. Great days ahead for you Mel, setbacks are just...well setbacks....friends abound to help us up...Thanks for your thoughts of happiness and thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your heart via your blog. I feel the same way about the blogosphere, it's such a blessing to be able to muse and meditate on paper (or at the keyboard!! haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you share your heart. It makes my heart feel less alone.

    My thankful post is HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie,

    Girl, excellent post and list of thanksgiving. Sending you a hug and see you again next week. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.