Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook -- January 25, 2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it is gray, cloudy and rainy,just like last week.

I am thinking... about spending the day with KFH and LBB today doing crafty things.

I am thankful for... a weekend getaway with dh.

From the learning rooms... German II, a research paper on illegal drugs, and a test in Anatomy and Physiology.

From the kitchen... last night was Six-Layer Casserole. Tonight is ham and bean soup.

I am wearing... my red flannel robe and blue Crocs.

I am creating... a prayer shawl in a lovely cranberry/gray/blue blend.

I am going... to do Restorative Yoga and then off for a fun day!

I am reading... My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares.


I am hoping... to get back into a no snow routine -- oh yeah they're predicting another 2-4" tonight!

I am hearing... the news. There's a reason I don't listen to it very often.

Around the house... the goal is to reclaim the dining room table for eating. Clever idea don't you think!

One of my favorite things... is having things in order and functioning with, at least, some sort of plan. I'm getting that back some this week.

A few plans for the rest of the week... delivering a crocheted gift, finishing the prayer shawl, and cleaning up around the house some more.

Here is a  picture for thought I am sharing... 


Is this what my front yard will look like (again) in the morning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.