Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook -- January 18, 2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it is gray, cloudy and rainy.

I am thinking... about the writing I've doing. I want to believe that it is helping someone other than just me.

I am thankful for... feeling better about the big picture.

From the learning rooms... German II, a research paper on illegal drugs, and another project for American history.

From the kitchen... things are looking better. We're still working on the pork loin I cooked on Sunday. 

I am wearing... my red flannel robe and blue Crocs.

I am creating... a scarf for a friend, and I am determined to finish that poncho!

I am going... to spend the day with two good friends. I'm not sure what we will do. Some straightening up, but mostly creative plans and talking.

I am reading... In the Bleak Midwinter by Julia Spencer Fleming.


I am hoping... to continue on a mood upswing. More writing, more creating, and more laughing are on the agenda.

I am hearing... ds and his gf talking about school and friends while they munch cinnamon toast.

Around the house... order is returning. The living room is beginning to look like a living room again instead of work room.

One of my favorite things... is the annual Christmas party my friends and I do each year. We postponed it until this past weekend to accommodate one friend's travel plans.

A few plans for the rest of the week... catching up in The Bible in 90 Days; do the first lesson in Precepts Colossians book; sewing; reading; crocheting.

Here is a  picture for thought I am sharing... 

Did you know that the priests' robes were decorated with
embroidered pomegranates around the hem?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.