Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday -- January 6, 2011


Today I am thankful for . . . 

1. My God who loves me even when I am
unlovable.

2. The conviction to stick with new plans (NOT resolutions).
I am participating in The Bible in 90 Days.
It is tough, but good so far.
I am also participating in 3 in 30.
My "3" for January are:
Exercise 3 days a week.
Journal my food 5 days a week.
Complete 3 sewing projects this month.

3. A new Bible class on Sundays called
Contemplative Spirituality which led
me to this author, Robert Benson.

4. Progress resolving the physical chaos in our house.

5. People with whom I can discuss my frustrations, and 
feel that I will get Godly input.


They were also to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD. They were to do the same in the evening . . .
-- I Chronicles 23:30

Look for more Thankful Thursday post @ Spiritually Unequal Marriage

5 comments:

  1. I was over at the Bible in Ninety Day's Group Four Mentor's blog and noticed in your comment you are in our group so I thought I would drop by to say hi. I am in your group as well and I am blogging my way through this challenge as well...I am posting up notes and points of view, etc. as I read my way through...I started to post daily notes, but have decided to have a weeks worth of notes up by every Monday evening sometime. All of them can be found here http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/search/label/faith

    And while I welcome you to come back as often as you want just keep in mind I'll have weekly notes up for this challenge.

    The main link to my blog is http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    I welcome you to become a follower and/or e-mail subscriber as well. :0)

    This is SO exciting!!

    I would love for you to stop by and comment in regards to what I post up and we can then keep up with each other's progress!! :0)

    Oh...and I just finished Genesis yesterday evening...right on track!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God bless you in 2011 as you serve Him. I like that idea "3 in 30."

    Have a nice day!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of great plans! I'm sure you'll do better than you think you will. :-)

    My thankful post is HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited to have you joining us in the 3 in 30 Challenge!! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great goals... Happy TT. It's going to be a wonderful year in service to our King. Hugging you. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.