Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday #18



Gratitude comes in many shapes and sizes. Recently I have been participating in Ann Voskamp's monthly Joy Dare, and the process has made me more aware (most days) of the need to find gratitude in all things.

For today I share a list of things I am thankful for, but they are difficult to share.

1. A quote to help me in my relationship with my parents:
"It isn't that they can't see the solution. 
It is that they can't see the problem." 
- G.K. Chesterton

2. Opportunities to learn about accepting validation and praise.


3. New realizations and the courage to share them here.


4. The birth of a baby who may only live a few short days.


5. A comment made: "you are strong, courageous, brave, and spiritual. you are suffering."

What hard things are you grateful for today?

"If a man had no more to do
with God than to be thankful,
that would suffice"
Meister Eckhart

link up at Women Taking a Stand

2 comments:

  1. I just keep praying our house sells and that my eldest son and daughter come fully back to the Lord. AMEN! God is good all the time. I lay these issues and the throne of the Father. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.