Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Joy Dare #2


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

April 9th -- a gift hiding, held, heard
1. a desire to serve
2. yarn becoming baby blankets
3. the wind chimes' peaceful tolling

April 10th -- 3 gifts opened up
1. more irises in bloom
2. a fresh baked apple pie
3. new yarn

April 11th -- 3 gifts budding/blooming
1. a better mood
2. realizations of strength
3. desire

April 12th -- 3 gifts worn
1. a scarf from my daughter
2. my hedgehog necklace
3. a royal blue ribbon for 

April 13th -- 3 gifts bright
1. my friends' smiles
2. sunshine all day long
3. fireworks at the ball game

April 14th -- 3 gifts found looking up
1. a cardinal in my cherry tree
2. clearing blue sky
3. tree branches waving in the afternoon breeze

April 15th -- a gift in a bag, in a box, in a book
1. a baby blanket given to my neighbor
2. organic granola
3. "If a man had no more to do
with God than to be thankful,
that would suffice"
Meister Eckhart


4 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Stopped by from Ann's and really intrigued by your joy dare list. Loved how it's presented here. Hope you have a joy-filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from A Holy Experience!! I love your list! For some reason I struggled finding graces according to the Joy Dare suggestions, but I just kept counting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask, what is a "hedgehog" necklace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I collect hedgehogs and several years ago my husband found me a sterling silver hedgehog charm. I wear it most days as I reminded that I am loved.

      Delete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.