Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Made by You Monday -- Crocheted Baby Blanket

Apparently it is baby season around here. I've got 6 baby blankets I need to complete for various people by the middle of the summer. 
I finished this one over the weekend and I'm really proud of it.
I used this pattern from CAP's Crochet & Crafts with just a few tweaks, and Caron Simply Soft in pistachio, bone, blue mint, and sunshine. I didn't use as many colors as the pattern called for and I changed the border just a little bit. This pattern worked up nice and easily, although it did take quite a bit of yarn. This one is for a neighbor who's baby is due any day now, so I'm really glad it's completed.
More baby blankets will be appearing over the next few weeks, as I've already got three more in process.




link up at Made by You Monday

1 comment:

  1. yeah... i really think we should keep this one lol. it's too nice to just give to someone :) or hey, you could just make another one for me! even though i have no baby and i have no idea what i would do with a baby blanket but its so pretty! i know, im a dork but you love me!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.