Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Made by You Monday -- Baby Blanket #2

Another week, another blanket completed. This one is for baby Felix who was adopted a couple of weeks ago.
Made out of Lion Brand Tweed Stripes in Prism (1 and 1/2 skeins), it measures roughly 30" x 22". I used a K10.5/6.50 mm hook and did a pattern based on April Draven's Sweet September shawl. I used this pattern at Attic 24 for the border. 
I'm really please with it. My inspiration came from Churchmouse Yarns & Teas. I'm hoping to get this pattern soon and give it a try.


link up at Made by You Monday

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blanket! I wish I could crochet it looks so hard and simple at the same time. Maybe one day I will swallow my fear and attempt it, I would love to make baby blankets for my grand kids one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not hard. This is a particularly easy stitch. Try looking on YouTube for instructional videos. : )

      Delete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.