Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

:: right now









Right now, I am...

:: sipping tea on this chilly spring morning

:: wondering what this day will bring

:: loving the walk that husband and I took around the lake yesterday

:: anticipating a day of homemaking

:: reeling from the intense emotions of the past few days

:: listening to Florence & the Machine on Pandora

:: counting the birds flitting to and fro around my bird feeder

:: hoping for an improved outlook and mood today

:: believing in the gift of spring and new beginnings

:: confirming my value as a child of God

:: making a menu and grocery list so that I can provide nourishment for my family

:: thinking about what is truly important to accomplish on any given day

:: doing my best to redeem the day

:: deciding which projects to expend my energy first

:: getting excited about sewing again

:: wanting to have a good day

:: leaving the stress of the past few days out of my plans for today

:: wishing you all a very lovely day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.