Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Explore : Write 28 Days


Explore. Such a good word for this day. I'm on a retreat this weekend at the Rockvale Writers' Colony enjoying the company of other writers as we explore Julia Cameron's wonderful book The Artist's Way

I have to admit I never read the entire book, but I have dreamed on it over the years, perhaps afraid I was being too extravagant by seeing myself at an artist. When I saw that the Colony was offering a weekend retreat focusing on the book, I jumped at the chance to go away and focus on it with other like-minded people.

This weekend is giving me the opportunity to explore that book, my dreams, my discipline, and this lovely environment. So much exploration! 






1 comment:

  1. I've never read it, either, but writers are definitely artists!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.