Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020

Numerous : Write 28 Days




Somehow we're back to numbers today. As you may recall from Day 5, I was not a fan of this term. But I've decided to try and see a more positive side of this variation of the term. 

So numerous is defined as great in number; many. Not the most creative definition, but there you are. What shall I tell you about today that numerously applies to in my life? There were numerous abusers in the past. There were numerous attempts at therapy to get to the root of several issues. There have been numerous years, journals, sessions, talks, and crying jags on this journey to better health. All of this is true, but I'd rather talk about other numerous-es.

I have numerous collections. I collect stuffed animals, fairies, hedgehogs, teapots, vintage linens, pitchers, bowls, and books.

I like numerous forms of crafting. I crochet, bake, sew, bead, make Smash Books, and coloring (I would like it noted that I took up coloring LOOONNNGGG before it was trendy!)

I have numerous other hobbies that include but are not limited to, reading, writing, watching movies, watching streaming shows, listening to podcasts, getting lost on the internet via rabbit trails of curiosity, yoga, biking, cooking, listening to music, and singing.

Suddenly numbers/numerous aren't looking so bad to me. It's fascinating to take the time to see a list of just some of the things I love about my life. And so once again, Write 28 Days is helping me to appreciate myself in numerous ways! (See what I did there? LOL!)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you could see the positive side of you today! You have numerous interests keeping your life full and interesting! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you have so many ways you can happily use your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the information. This is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.