Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

April Joy Dare #1


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

April 1st -- 3 gifts round
1. my empty laundry hamper
2. a bowl full of yogurt and granola
3. the clock face telling me it's time to go to bed


April 2nd -- 3 gifts white
1. a single dandelion seedhead
2. a balloon floating across my lawn 
(although it was actually pink!)
3. dogwoods blooming during Holy Week

April 3rd -- 3 gifts surprisingly found
1. a conversation with a new/old friend
2. an unexpected compliment
3. a little patch of "free" time

April 4th -- 3 gifts in His Word
1. Micah 6:8
2. I Peter 5:6
3. Matthew 28:20

April 5th -- 3 gifts @ 11 am, 2 pm, 6 pm
1. photographing spring
2. solid, soaking rain
3. dinner brought in by my son

April 6th -- 3 gifts nailed together
1. marriage through suffering, commitment, and love
2. children through anticipation, joy, sorrow, and love
3. relationship with God through trust, knowledge, faith and love

April 7th -- 3 gifts waited for
1. silence
2. the opened Tomb
3. peace


April 8th -- 3 gifts rising up
1. Jesus
2. my heart
3. my mood


1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your list! Especially April 6--marriage through suffering, commitment, love. All gifts of grace. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.