Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

June Joy Dare #2


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

June 4th -- 3 gifts found in Christ
1. renewed hope following worship
2. joy with my husband
3. knowledge of His patience

June 5th -- a gift of peace, of hope, of love
1. restorative yoga class
2. productivity without guilt
3. a voluntary hug from my son

June 6th -- 3 gifts "ugly-beautiful"
1. exhaustion from processing pain
2. a tired walk with my daughter
3. sweating while snuggling my dog


June 7th -- 3 gifts in what you are reading
1. laughter from 
2. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; 
they are the charming gardeners 
who make our souls blossom." -- Marcel Proust
3. "Follow your inner moonlight; 
don't hide the madness."
--Allen Ginsberg

June 8th -- 3 gifts empty
1. my tea mug
2. my laundry hamper
3. the grocery bags


June 9th -- 3 gifts that made your really smile
1. fresh donuts at the farmers' market
2. beautiful box of veggies
from CSA
3. red cabbage salad

June 10th -- a gift at 8, at 12, at 2
1. chatting with a friend on Facebook
2. trying out a new recipe with kale
3. birthday party for my nephew

June 11th -- 3 gifts painted
1. my hand painted Dutch Wax mug
2. hand painted yogurt bowl
3. a copy of this painting

Share at: a holy experience, one thousand gifts, Facebook, #joydare, #onethousandgifts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.