Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

June Joy Dare #3


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

June 12th -- 3 gifts full
1. my heart because of my husband's
care and concern
2. my pantry from a trip to the
grocery store
3. my belly from wonderful
fruits and veggies

June 13th -- a gifts smelled
1. 20 herb tea
2. chlorine at the pool
3. puppy breath

June 14th -- a gift unexpected, unwanted, unlikely
1. peace while awaiting results
2. validation of expectations
3. laughter in sadness


June 15th -- 3 gifts in His word
1. Ps. 78:4 -- God's fame and fortune,
the marvelous things He has done.
2. Deut. 30:10 -- But only if you listen obediently
to God . . . Nothing halfhearted here
3. Prov. 1: 3 -- A manual for living,
for learning what's right and just and fair

June 16th -- 3 gifts moving
1. my heart by music from
the "Joyful Noise" soundtrack
2. my son and his friend out
for a long, unexpected bike ride
3. my husband and son
at the climbing gym


June 17th -- 3 gifts in your Dad
1. love for the written word
2. a desire to write
3. interest in theater

June 18th -- 3 gifts from your heavenly Father
1. my husband -- Fate
2. holy Scripture to bring me
a clearer understanding of God's
nature and character
3. openness to aid in my healing
from abuse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.