Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

June Joy Dare #4


"Enter the password: 'Thank you!" . . . Thank Him. Worship Him!
--Psalm 100:4

June 19th -- 3 gifts you became today in serving
1. encouragement for my daughter
2. appreciation to my son
3. beauty for my family by cleaning

June 20th -- a gift bent, beautiful, loved
1. my spirit, in obedience
2. fresh vegetables roasted in olive oil
3. an unexpected kiss from my husband

June 21st -- 3 gifts found in light
1. quiet time in the morning
with my own thoughts
2. watching plants grow
3. self-confidence bloom from
shining light in truth


June 22nd -- 3 gifts that are difficult
1. watching my son work through
a break-up
2. tense discussions with hubby
3.seeing people I'd rather not see

June 23rd -- 3 gifts found around the table
1. sharing needs
2. laughter
3. the joy of sharing food with friends


June 24th -- a gift in water, in words, in white
1. my shower this morning that
perked me up for worship
2. "He does it not by pushing us around
but by working within us,
his Spirit deeply and gently
within us." -- Eph. 3:20
3. the white hot anger I released

June 25th -- 3 gifts today in someone older that you
1. humor from my friend, Carole
2. kindness to self from my therapist
3. grace of spirit from my surrogate mother,
Christine

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful list of gifts, Melanie! Watching plants grow is so wonderful and amazing when you really think about it! :) Laughter around the table is one of the best gifts, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.