Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Embarrassed

My most embarrassing moment . . . 

Oh there are so many from which to choose!

There's the time I got completely lost in a song I was onstage singing. The pianist kept looking at me and we just kept going until I figured a way out of it.

Or the time I was running late for my first period class in high school and fell out the door directly at the feet of the guy I had the BIGGEST crush on. He was so nice, but I was just mortified.

How about the time I stopped a man in a parking lot asking him what he was doing there, and making all kinds of small talk with until I realized he wasn't who I thought he was. That he was actually a total stranger, who happened to be the chair of the committee I was catering a dinner for (of course I didn't find that part out, until I was serving dinner!).

I'm sure there are more, but there's a taste of my humiliating moments.

Now share yours?!!?  Please!

linking up with 31 day blog challenge



2 comments:

  1. hahaha....I love that you talked to someone thinking they were someone else. I do those kind of things pretty regularly. Just Friday I honked the horn, waving my arm off at someone I thought I knew. Both he and his girlfriend gave me the most horrible look. Cute post-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I've totally done the whole talking to stranger thing, but it never came back to haunt me...lol I'm glad you kept on singing your song and not run off screaming.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.