Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Food, Glorious Food!

What's my favorite food . . . 

It would be easier to list foods I don't like! I am a foodie at heart. I love cooking and eating food. 

I asked my daughter what I should pick, and she suggested one favorite from each food category. Is that cheating?

I love macaroni and cheese. My dark secret is not only do I love the really, yummy homemade kind, but I love Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese. I know it's embarrassing. 

I also love asparagus. Who knew? I grew up on the occasional can (ick!) of asparagus. Then as an adult I discovered fresh, steamed asparagus with a little butter and garlic salt. Or better yet, Black Forest Ham Wrapped Asparagus with goat cheese fondue served at Mere Bulles

I also love fresh pears. And any kind of bread. And soup. Oh, and sandwiches.

I'm sorry, I have to get something to eat . . . 

linking up with 31 day blog challenge



3 comments:

  1. You're hilarious. I managed to list just a few of mine.

    http://mamapapabarn.blogspot.com/2013/03/31daymarch-day-26-favorite-food.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hungry reading this, lol. I went to the dentist today and just had graham crackers soaked in milk because that is the only thing I could think of that was soft. I want a meal! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! I thought the exact same thing about how it would be easier for me to make a list of food I don't like. I love asparagus. I got my husband loving asparagus too, and he is very picky! My current favorite fruit right now is pears. Great, now I am hungry again.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.