Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

We All Scream for Ice Cream!

What is my favorite flavor of ice cream . . . 

Mint chocolate chip. Hands down. But, there are several others I'm very fond of. For example, we have a local ice cream shop that makes Bananas Foster . . . oh, to die for!

And when I was in college, it was Baskin Robbins' Pralines and Cream. I spent many a spring/summer afternoon nursing a sugar cone filled with that.

Vanilla should not be overlooked, especially if there is warm chocolate sauce (and maybe some chocolate cake as well?).

But, yeah, mint chocolate chip. It just doesn't get much better than that.


linking up with 31 day blog challenge



4 comments:

  1. HUUUUUGE fan of mint chocolate chip -- ESPECIALLY on hot brownies! MMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me of an old Baskin Robbins flavor I used to sort of like: coffee. It was oe of the only ones I truly enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See...I mentioned it on mine too, but I haven't had it in ages.. I really must try some again soon!!! hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a kid I always got mint chocolate chip whenever we went out for ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.