Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Guilty Pleasure

What is my guilty pleasure . . . 

As I mentioned earlier this week, I love food. So of course my guilty pleasure is about food. 

I have a passion (addiction?) for junk food. There now you know. I hinted at with my confession regarding Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. But the truth of the matter is that somewhere inside of me is a 5 year old junk food junkie. 

When things get really bad, I crave Little Debbie Swiss Rolls like a coke head.
It's not something I'm proud of, because in reality I'm pretty ashamed of it. I can't keep them in the house because I have no self-control. I'm torn when craving them, because a single pack at convenience store costs the same as a whole box at the grocery story. What's a girl to do? Save money or dive off the sugar/carb deep end with an entire box?

So now you know. I am a recovering Swiss Roll-aholic. 

linking up with 31 day blog challenge



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can remember eating those....and the pink puffy coconut topped ones too...

    http://mamapapabarn.blogspot.com/2013/03/31daymarch-day-28-my-guilty-pleasure.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I've never had one of those. But I've had plenty of Hostess Cupcakes. Bill too. But we aren't addicted to them. That honor belongs to potato chips. And baked potato chips are an abomination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a junk food junkie too. Swiss Rolls are pretty amazing.

    -Cole
    Young Mommy Memoirs

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.