Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Last Blog . . . (of This Meme)

This is me . . . 
What have I like best about this challenge . . . 

The best part for me is having a prompt for each day. I love to write, but am often stymied when I first sit down. Give me a prompt, and most of the time, I can go off on a riff.

So thanks to Tiffany for the challenge and all the prompts. And thanks to all of you who came and read and commented. I really enjoyed "meeting" some new bloggers.

Happy Easter, and don't be a stranger.

linking up with 31 day blog challenge



4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your posts this month! I love seeing all of the pictures today too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Picture! I enjoyed doing the challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed the challenge. Happy Easter to you as well. I'm so ready for April!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been fun reading your posts and I will definitely be stopping back in. Some of your past posts have caught my eye so I have to read. Hope you had a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.