Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Springtime

What is my favorite time of year and why . . . 

Spring. Because my birthday falls early in March. As a kid I always felt all that new beginning stuff surrounding spring time was just for me! A celebration of my arrival and life on this planet. 

Spring brings out the kid in me most years. The sunshine and warm breezes. The flowers and trees starting to bloom. There's an anticipation that comes with spring, different from any other season. 

This year's been tough so far. We've have mostly dark, cold, snowy days it feels like, and that's unusual for us in my neck of the woods. But my husband brought me purple tulips the other day, and they're sitting on my desk in a Ball jar assuring me that the anticipation is warranted. And will Spring will shine soon enough.


linking up with 31 day blog challenge



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Spring! Winter has been much too long this year.

    -Cole
    Young Mommy Memoirs

    ReplyDelete

Please sign up as a follower to see comment replies.